Sure it sounds easy … "Be happy." Let's face it there is a little art and a lot of personal measures you can take to reveal true and lasting happiness. Happiness is not just a series of warm fuzzies. It's a combination of simple know-how and energetic effort that starts from within.
1. Believe in Yourself. Know who you are. Strive to love yourself for all of your unique, exceptional and distinct qualities. Embrace your right to be happy! Get in touch with all the small, silly and substantive things that make you smile. They are exclusively yours. You have your own blissful happiness support system deep inside of you.
2. Be Open. Try new stuff. Discover more people, places, ideas and activities that delight and amuse you. There is no end to the supply of wonderful, beautiful, pleasurable, enlightening, tranquil and exhilarating experiences just waiting in the wings to dance with you! Play with the possibilities and be open to finding lots more happiness that's personally yours … more ideas await you at [http://www.shesite.com].
3. Be Active. Actively seek out happiness and take small actions to sustain you. If you were hungry, you'd seek out food. Until and after you get up, decide what you want to fulfill your happiness and take action to bring it into your life, your happy hunger will not be satiated.
4. Be with Others. People are powerful magnets that can help pull you toward your vision for happiness. Find people who share your common loves. Share small happiness miracles and blessings that pop up around you daily. Be thrilled when friends and family members around you feel happy. Celebrate it with them! The more happiness you give the more you will receive. See the infinite possibilities of seeking, sharing and spreading happiness.
5. Be Attentive. Wrap all of the above B's with a bow of attention! Know each and every feeling, action and reaction that feels good and supports you. Be mindful to add more into your life. The more happiness you are willing to add, the more it compounds and sinks deep into your soul.
Think of your happiness as interest bearing bank account … the more you mindfully collect and deposit, the greater the compounded value. Invest in simple pleasures and redeem priceless returns. Your spot for simple happy essential ideas is waiting for you at [http://www.shesite.com].
Source by Julie Hunt